Monday, June 5, 2017

Puerto Vallarta fishing review with PV Sportfishing Charters

Puerto Vallarta fishing review with PV Sportfishing Charters Jack Crevalle and Mahi Mahi

Before we vacationed in Pt. Vallarta I looked for 3 or 4 days trying to find a fishing charter. I finally went with Pt. Vallarta Fishing. They were very easy to work with and replied quickly to my emails. On May 18th we arrived at the dock at 7 am for an 8 hour trip and the infamous Capt. Scooby was already waiting on us and quickly asked what we were hoping to catch. I had been reading the fishing report in PV the whole week and very few sailfish, marlin or Mahi mahi had been caught. So me being stubborn I asked to go look for a sailfish. We started trolling and right away we hooked bonita's. A fish used for bait and ceviche. We caught about 10 of those and then he rigged it up to go catch some sailfish. Right after we started looking for sailfish we hooked a mahi mahi which by the way makes the best ceviche we ever had. We continued to fish for sailfish and had no luck. I then asked Capt Scooby to get us into anything that bites....and did he! He found a spot and we starting catching Jack Cravelle's. We caught about 6 or 7 of them and they put up a great fight. Capt. Scoobey and his first mate Jaino pronounced (Hyno) did a super job. They were funny and really made sure we had an excellent time and did everything they could to make sure we didn't get skunked. 
Thank you for a great time.
Leo and Juan






31 ft My Marlin
 Puerto Vallarta fishing charters
35 ft Cabo